Location: Sacramento, California
Email: Email Me
Ms. Asbill is an Associate Attorney with Perkins Asbill. She has successfully prosecuted and defended business and employment cases in state and federal court and throughout the federal and state administrative process, including claims with the Merit System Protection Board; the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission; the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement; the Department of Fair Employment and Housing; the State Personal Board; the Department of Personnel Administration; and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board.
Ms. Asbill has extensive experience and knowledge in contract and business litigation, in addition to having experience in litigating issues surrounding property rights and use of easements.
Ms. Asbill is a current member of the California State Bar and the U.S. Eastern, Northern and Central District Courts. As well as the U.S. Eastern District Bankruptcy Court and a member of the Sacramento Women’s Lawyers’ Association, Sacramento County Bar Association and California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA).
Ms. Asbill graduated in 2004 from the University of California, Sacramento, receiving a Bachelor of Science in Sociology with emphasis on Criminology and Deviant Behavior. In 2011, Ms. Asbill received her Juris Doctor from Lincoln Law School, Sacramento.
Ms. Asbill as a single parent is very involved with raising her son. As well as giving back to those in the community and is currently an active volunteer at Sacramento’s Front Street Shelter.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California
- Lincoln Law School, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctor – 2011
- University of California, Sacramento, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science – 2004
- Major: Sociology with emphasis on Criminology and Deviant Behavior
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sacramento Women’s Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, 2014 – Present
- California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), 2014 – Present
- English (Primary)