BUSINESS AND EMPLOYMENT LAW FIRM IN SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA
At Perkins Asbill, A Professional Law Corporation in Sacramento, we believe that every case matters. Our lawyers view their responsibilities as more than a job. We are passionate about helping clients, and we invest ourselves in their success.
Our two areas of focus — business litigation and employment law — are geared toward helping businesses and employees. Our business clients include small- and midsized businesses throughout the Sacramento Valley and beyond. We also represent insurance policyholders in bad faith insurance claims.
In employment law, we protect the rights of employees from all backgrounds and industries, both blue collar and white collar. Every employee deserves competent representation to enforce his or her rights. We fill that role.
Our Legal Team
Our attorneys have more than three decades of combined experience in business and employment law. They are respected litigators with experience before state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels. Our team has successfully handled landmark California cases and prevailed against some of the world’s largest employers.
Learn more about our legal team by following the links below.
The Advantages We Offer
- As a small, locally based business and employment law firm, we offer the advantage of hands-on representation combined with the experience and high-caliber services you expect from a larger firm. Other benefits you can expect from our office include:
- Personal attention: You can expect to work one-on-one with an attorney.
- Clear communication: We are accessible and prompt about remaining in touch with clients.
- Honest, practical guidance: We take a business-like approach to the law, walking clients through an objective analysis of their options. You can expect an upfront explanation of potential costs and outcomes. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions based on realistic assessments.
- Dedication: Your success will be our priority.
Learn more by calling 916-446-2000 or sending us an email.