NORTHERN CALIFORNIA EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING EMPLOYEES FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS
Many Americans spend a significant percentage of their lives in the workplace. Earning a living should be a life-enhancing — not life-draining — experience. The law grants employees important rights to ensure, among other things, that they are not taken advantage of.
If you believe your employment rights have been violated, it is important to consult with an experienced employment law attorney. In the Sacramento area, turn to the lawyers at Perkins & Associates, A Professional Law Corporation. We are passionate about fighting for the rights of employees from all walks of life.
Our attorneys have successfully stood up for employees in high-stakes cases — even prevailing against powerful corporate employers. This experience sends a strong message to employers that we will not hesitate to go the extra mile on behalf of employees who have been wronged.
We Take Employees’ Rights Seriously
As a comprehensive employment law practice, we represent employees dealing with all sorts of legal issues, including:
- Sexual harassment: Nobody should have to endure harassment on the basis of gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.
- Employment discrimination: We represent employees who have suffered unlawful discrimination in the workplace. We also handle violations of employees’ rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act and California’s equivalent law.
- Wrongful termination and retaliation: Were you terminated in violation of your employment contract? Or were you adversely treated because you reported harassment, discrimination or other wrongdoing? We can help you enforce your rights.
- Whistleblower claims: Doing the right thing should never cost you your livelihood. We help whistleblowers exercise the rights and protections they have under state and federal law.
- Wage and hour disputes: Our attorneys help employees pursue compensation for unpaid overtime and other violations of federal and state wage and hour law.
- Employment contracts: We negotiate, draft and enforce employment contracts of all types, including executive compensation and severance agreements as well as noncompete/nondisclosure agreements.
Our lawyers take every case seriously. We know that your employment, livelihood and future may be on the line. You can rely on us to partner with you in developing a strategy for success.
To speak with an attorney who is passionate about protecting your rights as an employee, please call 916-520-1417 or fill out the online request form.